Master's Courses in Automation Engineering and Robotics + Biomedical Engineering
Academic Year 2022/2023
(last update: 24/05/23)
- Monday, 11:30-13:30, Room NA-I-A1 [Agnano]
- Tuesday, 10:30-12:30, Room CL-I-3 [Via Claudio]
- Wednesday, 8:30-10:30, Room CL-II-3 [Via Claudio]
Lectures are taught in blended mode in class and remotely through the Microsoft Teams (MT) platform. At this link you can find the documentation and quick guides. Students are kindly invited to join the MT class with code ih80cf3 or through this link.
Send an email to the Instructor or to the Assistant to set an appointment. Assistantship will be provided via the MT platform.
Aim of the Course
The aim of the course is to provide the basic skills for modeling, planning and motion control of robots.
Click here for the course syllabus (ongoing updates).
- B. Siciliano, L. Sciavicco, L. Villani, G. Oriolo, Robotica - Modellistica, Pianificazione e Controllo, McGraw-Hill Libri Italia, Milano 2008, ISBN 978-88-386-6322-2
- B. Siciliano, L. Sciavicco, L. Villani, G. Oriolo, Robotics - Modelling, Planning and Control, Springer, London, 2009, ISBN 978-1-84628-641-4
If you wish to purchase the textbook at a discounted price, please sign up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eMCirO-Y8N7BXruDLu0e8478BNP-RIEJ/edit#gid=1586581814 I will collect requests until Thursday 9 March at 12:00.
- Click here for the course MOOC Robotics Foundations I - Robot Modelling
- Click here for the course MOOC Robotics Foundations II - Robot Control
- Click here for the streaming Robot Manipulation and Control: Scenarios and Challenges (B. Siciliano, "Maker Faire Rome 2021", 09/10/21)
- Click here for the podcast From Pizza Making to Human Care (B. Siciliano, "Before the Abstract", 10/07/18)
- Click here for the streaming Robotics & Napoli: The Art of Work & Play (B. Siciliano, "TEDx Talk", 24/09/16)
- Click here for the video keep the gradient ;-)
- Click here for the PDF file Introduzione alla Robotica, or here for the PPTX file with embedded videos (2.36 GB)
- Click here for the video Robots - A 50 Year Journey
- Click here for the video Robots - The Journey Continues
- Click here for the PDF file Cinematica
- Click here for the PDF file Cinematica Differenziale e Statica
- Click here for the PDF file Pianificazione di Traiettorie
- Click here for the PDF file Attuatori e Sensori
- Click here for the PDF file Unità di Governo
- Click here for the PDF file Dinamica
- Click here for the PDF file Controllo del Moto
- Click here to download a software for visualizing the kinematics and calculating the direct dynamics of a manipulator in 3D
- Click here to download Peter Corke's Robotics Toolbox for Matlab
- Click here to dowload the Matlab/Simulink code for simulation of CLIK algorithms
- Click here for the PDF file Introduzione a Matlab
- Click here for the PDF file Introduzione a Simulink
To take the exam, complete the Technical Project and send it by email to the Instructor. The oral exam will be fixed within the following 7 days.
Click here to download the PDF file Technical Project to be carried out for admission to the oral exam.